Professional Development Core (PDC)
The Professional Development Core (PDC) provides a centralized, coordinated training and mentoring resource that is tailored to the needs of individual investigators across our network. We aim to support the understanding and growth of NIH-funded independent clinical and translational research (CTR) in the Mountain West IDeA states
The PDC core was formerly termed “Clinical Research Education, Mentoring and Career Development” (CREMCaD). The name change reflects a greater emphasis on coordinated career development for lead investigators and also other members of the CTR teams. However, the overall goals and many of the original activities of CREMCaD have been retained as we continue to develop the program.
- Single point of contact for training clinical and translational (CTR) teams, providing access to best-in-class training and resources for career development
- Leveraging of connections throughout our network, to take advantage of unique resources
- Mock study sections and grant writing workshops (GWWs) will be tailored to investigators’ needs
- Effective, innovative mentor training will offer flexible mentoring and consultation arrangements
- High level of integration with complementary activities at our 13 partner institutions
To contact the CTR-IN Administrative Core by phone, you may call (702) 895-1079 between 8:30am to 5:30pm, Monday - Friday, excluding holidays. Or, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.