Pilot Grants Awarded
Round 1 Pilot Grants Awarded
- Blakely Brown, University of Montana
Developing and pilot testing parent education activities within a childhood obesity prevention after-school program.
- Suzanne Christopher, Montana State University
Understanding treatment adherence and health promoting behaviors of individuals with chronic disease on the Crow Reservation.
- Luke Conway, University of Montana
Using Cognitive Complexity Research to Increase Hardened Smokers’ Quit Attempts.
- Kenneth Izuora, University of Nevada, Reno
Impact of periodontal disease on outcomes in diabetes.
- Yu Kuang, University of Nevada, Las Vegas
Combined Circulating Tumor DNA and Molecular Imaging to Monitor Therapeutic Response in Sarcoma.
- Seth Walk, Montana State University
Multicenter surveillance of Clostridium difficile infection in the United States: Examination of current testing guidelines.
Round 1A Pilot Grants Awarded
- Brian P. Bothner, Montana State University
Mass spectrometry-based analysis of clinical predictors for hemorrhagic shock.
- Iain Buxton, University of Nevada, Reno
Post-Translational S-nitrosation of Therapeutic Targets in Preterm Labor.
- Robert Coker, University of Alaska, Fairbanks
Muscle Preservation during Weight Loss in Older, Obese Individuals.
- Eric Dugan, Boise State University
Temporal structure of variability in gait post stroke.
- Mark Guiberson, University of Wyoming
Telehealth Behavioral Phenotype Language Impairment Markers for Spanish-speakers.
- Cheryl Jorcyk, Boise State University
Association of serum OSM levels with metastatic breast cancer and therapeutic options.
- David Lee, University of Nevada, Las Vegas
Walking biomechanics of persons with amputations wearing the Odyssey bionic ankle.
- Colin McGill, University of Alaska, Anchorage
Devil’s Club: Therapeutic Potential for Treating Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Mary Nies, Idaho State University
Spatial and Census Data to Evaluate Obese Persons and their Environment (SCOPE).
- Samantha Ramsay, University of Idaho
Effectiveness of Child Centered Nutrition Phrases to Improve Food Behaviors.
- Kristynia Robinson, New Mexico State University
Technology use to support behavior change in adults with chronic illness: A pilot.
- Martin Schiller, University of Nevada, Las Vegas
Combinatorial GWAS analysis of patients with Alzheimer’s disease.
- Denise Wingett, Boise State University
An NK cell subset and beta-adrenergic agonist dysregulation of T cell CD40L in asthma.
- Wendy Woodall, University of Nevada, Las Vegas
ERH screening Meical/Dental Risk Factors and CVD, T2 Diabetes, and Sleep Disorders.